The day-to-day happenings of beautiful twin girls
those crayon holders are very cool! where did you get them??
Look at those absolutely beautiful "I can get away with anything" smiles. I love your photos, Amanda. I can't wait to see the ones of them being fascinated by the buttons on my chair, I hope they turn out. Love you all!!
Amanda your girls are beautiful and it was such a delight meeting them and seeing you again this weekend. Take care and thank you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
those crayon holders are very cool! where did you get them??
Look at those absolutely beautiful "I can get away with anything" smiles. I love your photos, Amanda. I can't wait to see the ones of them being fascinated by the buttons on my chair, I hope they turn out. Love you all!!
Amanda your girls are beautiful and it was such a delight meeting them and seeing you again this weekend. Take care and thank you!
Post a Comment